Parents Together with Lead – Spring Sessions Start in May
- May 4th – June 25th
- Tuesday mornings 9:00-10:30
- Tuesday afternoons 1:00-2:30
How Easy Is It?
- Virtual, on-line support
- Attend from the comfort of your own home
- No Additional Cost or Funding required to attend for Lead Families
- No Commitment needed, come for one or all sessions
- This program is for all Parents and Caregivers ( Grandparents, Nannies, Uncles, Aunts … )
- Drop Ins are Always Welcome!
- Open Door Policy, come when you can and stay for as long as you can
Why Join Parents Together With Lead?
- Learn Up to Date Parenting Advice and Information
- Parents Choose which Topics they would like to Discuss
- This is a Discussion Lead Group, which allows us all to have a voice and share our challenges and wins
- Safe, Non-Judgmental Space for us all to learn and thrive as parents
A Sample of Some Topics
- Sensory Regulation Strategies
- Fine Motor Skill Tips and Tools
- Coping with Big Emotions – working on Emotional Regulation
- Helping Children with Autism Learn to Communicate – Functional Communication Training
- Sibling Rivalry and Positive Discipline Strategies
- Managing Parent Anger
What some of our Lead Families Like About Parents Together With Lead
- “ Lots of useful tips, other parents in similar situations helps reduce my own stress and feel more ‘normal’ “
- “ The topics for each session brings something new to learn from, and offers practical solutions to individual challenges”
- “ Being in a non-judgmental space and helping us thrive as better parents”
- “ This program gives me a chance to analyze and solve problems from a professional point and also shares the experiences of other parents”
- “ I have gained more knowledge than I had before”
Would our Lead Families Recommend this Program to other Families?
- “ Yes”
- “ I would greatly recommend Parents Together With Lead to any Family”
Come and Join us at Parents Together With Lead for connection, knowledge, growth, support, and some fun! We are never finished learning and our parenting journey can be done together, we are not alone.
If you have any questions, at all, regarding this program, please don’t hesitate to email me email@example.com at any time and I would be more than happy to help and I look forward to seeing everyone next week for our Spring Session!