Work With Us
Career Opportunities at Lead Foundation
Lead Foundation is proud to employ a diverse and talented group of staff that work together to provide high quality, effective, and creative services for families in our Lead foundation programs.
Our dedicated teams include:
- Child Developmental Specialists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Program & Behaviour Specialists
- Teachers/Early Learning Coordinators
- Clinical Coordinators
- Early Learning Program Assistants
- Administrative Support Staff
Lead Foundation is committed to maximizing our staff’s personal and professional growth through:
- regular opportunities for professional development,
- competitive salaries and benefits packages including wellness accounts,
- flexible work hours,
- mileage reimbursement,
- a supportive work environment,
- an amazing team of professionals and para-professionals, and
- the opportunity to work with our amazing children and their families.
We thank all applicants for their interest and we look forward to contacting candidates with appropriate qualifications for an interview.
Now Accepting Part-time Child Development Specialist Applications – February 2020
We are currently accepting resumes for part-time Child Development Specialist positions. Resumes can be e-mailed to Christina and Sylvia at email@example.com. We currently have opportunities supporting families in north Calgary and in Airdrie.
Lead Foundation is growing and we are excited to expand our team. These positions are a ten-month position following the school calendar. If you are looking for a position where you can make a difference with children and families, while working with a dedicated and dynamic team, then Lead Foundation is the place for you.
As a member of our Lead team, you will work with children, families, and preschool staff to provide preschool, home and community-based supports for children. Within a multi-disciplinary team, you will support children and families to promote each child’s individual needs and self- esteem within a family-focused program. All Lead Foundation programs are focused on working with children and their families within their community.
Your Responsibilities Must Include:
- Working with Lead’s teams & families in developing functional, developmentally appropriate goals for children and their families
- Providing daily support in developing each child’s individuals needs within a family-focused program either within their home or community educational programs
- Plan, create and/or adapt materials and activities to each child’s learning strengths, needs and developmental level based on their individual goal
- Document and gather information on an ongoing basis. Focus on each child’s learning strengths, needs and developmental status. Daily and monthly goal-focused notes are required. Ensure confidentiality.
- Developing, organizing and contributing to the growth and development of our dynamic programs
Your Qualifications Must Include:
- A degree or diploma in a related field is preferred, along with courses and/or certification in behaviour, learning, child development, and other related education
- More than six months of experience working with children and their families
- Knowledge of home, community and preschool goal-based activities would be an asset
- Current Alberta driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Most importantly, a strong desire to be exceptional and contribute within your new role at Lead
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Christina Trebinski and Sylvia Cieslik
Suite 209, 5271 Memorial Drive SE Calgary, AB T2A 4V1
Learn With Us
Lead Foundation provides opportunities for upcoming graduates to help develop their valuable workplace skills and build a career through:
- graduate entry-level employment
- volunteer opportunities
Available learning opportunities for students are regularly posted on this page. Interested graduates are welcome to forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org