Work With Us
Career Opportunities at Lead Foundation
Lead Foundation is proud to employ a diverse and talented group of staff that work together to provide high quality, effective, and creative services for families in our Lead foundation programs.
Our dedicated teams include:
- Child Developmental Specialists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Program & Behaviour Specialists
- Teachers/Early Learning Coordinators
- Clinical Coordinators
- Early Learning Program Assistants
- Administrative Support Staff
Lead Foundation is committed to maximizing our staff’s personal and professional growth through:
- regular opportunities for professional development,
- competitive salaries and benefits packages including wellness accounts,
- flexible work hours,
- mileage reimbursement,
- a supportive work environment,
- an amazing team of professionals and para-professionals, and
- the opportunity to work with our amazing children and their families.
We thank all applicants for their interest and we look forward to contacting candidates with appropriate qualifications for an interview.
All current available opportunities at Lead Foundation are filled. Check back regularly for new and exciting career opportunities.
How to apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to Sylvia Cieslik at SCieslik@leadfoundation.ca
Learn With Us
Lead Foundation provides opportunities for upcoming graduates to help develop their valuable workplace skills and build a career through:
- graduate entry-level employment
- volunteer opportunities
Available learning opportunities for students are regularly posted on this page. Interested graduates are welcome to forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org